Off The Beaten Path Photography

Off The Beaten Path Photography
Photographer, Nature Enthusiast

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our July 4th Part I

We spent most of the evening downtown Indy.
Starting out at the Eiteljorg Museum. A Museum
of Native American & Western Art





















One of the Paintings that caught my eye.






















The statues in this place had such detail.






















Native American statue.
















Another beautiful statue. I love this one!


















A beautiful painting that I would love to hang on my wall.















.

Sierra & her Teepee that she put together.























Casper constructing his teepee.

















Some more art. I really liked this one.























Traditional Native American clothing.























One of many statues.























This one is a little creepy huh!?























Sierra & her teepee, once again.























The boring life of an American teenager! Casper 
waiting on the rest of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment